AVID Virtual Professional Learning
Whether you are teaching in a face-to-face classroom, in a remote setting, or a hybrid model, the teaching strategies you gain through AVID’s Virtual Professional Learning will serve you to improve student engagement and student success. The XP in AVID ElevateXP™ and AVID DigitalXP™ stands for experience. What will you experience? Immersive, interactive teaching strategies that enhance the relational capacity of educators.
A flexible design of four 3-hour modules
that total 12 hours of learning.
- Creating engaging and rigorous classrooms
- Leading change for educational equity
- Building language through culture and identity
- Cultivating writing schoolwide
- Fostering an equitable and engaging classroom culture
- Transforming literacy through content-area reading
- Cultivating a discourse-rich mathematics classroom
- …and more!
Check AVIDelevatexp.org frequently
for the most current dates offered.
Three days of professional learning,
plus year-round support with
your Community of Practice.
June 8–10 | Pacific Time
June 14–16 | Central Time
June 21–23 | Pacific Time
June 28–30 | Eastern Time
July 7–9 | Central Time
July 14–16 | Eastern Time
July 19–21 | Pacific Time
July 26–28 | Central Time
August 3–5 | Central Time
August 4–6 | Pacific Time
August 10–12 | Eastern Time
This is experience you can count on from professional learning curriculum designers who have been practitioners themselves, and from educator/facilitators who model the teaching strategies you will take back to the classroom.