LEADERSHIP FOR COLLEGE READINESS
The Leadership for College Readiness training gives administrators the tools they need to instill effective systemic change and a college-ready culture on campuses. Structures, processes, protocols, and systems within a school have significant impacts on its culture. Over two days, participants learn what these terms mean, how they are interdependent, and how to design them in alignment with the mission and vision of their school.
Participants will become familiar with the change process and what to anticipate when a school concentrates its efforts to reorganize the structures, processes, protocols, and systems to strategically plan and give purposeful meaning to all the efforts to improve performance for all students. Participants will analyze examples of how a school might be effectively organized to assist both students and staff in being successful and supporting college readiness.
Who Should Attend
Educators, principals, site and district administrators, and leadership teams from any AVID or non-AVID K–12 schools.
What Participants Are Saying
- "Outstanding professional learning, which facilitated great professional conversations."
- "This workshop was excellent and needs to be a part of every school’s professional learning."
- "I really appreciated how the room valued and honored how difficult it is to be an administrator."
- "Awesome! This training should be the first training for an AVID group."
- "Training was incredible! Thank you for the opportunity."
- "The training was very informative and well-presented. I learned a lot of valuable/useful information."
Dates and Locations
February 20–21 Brookfield, WI February 25–26 Charlotte, NC
Bring LCR to Your District
You can also bring LCR training to your district! Simply contact [email protected], and we will come to you!
Ready to attend an LCR training? Please review the registration instructions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please read AVID's Cancellation and Refund Policy.