AVID DigitalXP™ Technology Check
Please review your technology requirements!
Test your access:
- Log into MyAVID using the same email address where your received this message.
- Locate the blue My eLearning icon at the top right of the page.
- If you do not see the My eLearning icon on your MyAVID Homepage, please contact AVID Care immediately.
- From the dashboard, locate your AVID DigitalXP Technology Check tile.
Note: The logo may have a color background.
- If you do not see the My eLearning icon or the AVID DigitalXP Technology Check tile on your dashboard, please contact AVID Care immediately by email or by calling 1-833-284-3227.
- Complete the action steps outlined in the Technology Check in My eLearning.
Note: You will be able to access your Community of Practice 48 hours before the start of your DigitalXP session.
If you would like to review the technology requirements before you log into MyAVID, you can review the Technology Checklist for Communities of Practice.
Reminder: Please check your DigitalXP session time zone. Please check with your District Director or Site Leader if you would like to change your registration to a session that takes place in your local time zone.
June 15–17 | CT
June 22–24 | PT
June 29–July 1 | ET
June 30–July 2 | MT
July 7–9 | ET
July 8–10 | CT
July 15–17 | PT
July 20–22 | PT
July 22–24 | ET
July 28–30 | PT
July 29–31 | CT
August 3–5 | PT
Need help or want to test with live support?
Join us every Tuesday and Thursday from 11:00 am–12:30 pm PT, starting Tuesday, May 26. RSVP here.
- For schedule information, view the AVID DigitalXP Schedule at a Glance.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, view the AVID DigitalXP FAQ.
- Please also ensure you review the Technology Checklist for your Community of Practice.
See you at AVID DigitalXP!
AVID DigitalXP eLearning courses include accommodations for visually challenged participants through closed caption videos, Alt Text for images, and color compliance. Our eLearning platform also has an Immersive Reader application.
Technology Checklist for Communities of Practice
All AVID DigitalXP Communities of Practice incorporate technology. Please click on your community name below to access technology and device requirements and additional information about the digital tools that you will be utilizing during your summer experience. Please note that districts and/or individuals must provide their own computer devices.
Follow these requirements and recommendations to ensure a seamless experience
- Web Browsers Supported:
- Latest version of Google Chrome. Chrome is the preferred browser. Safari, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge are not compatible.
- Desktop Operating Systems Supported:
- Latest versions of Windows/Mac/Chrome operating systems
- Unacceptable Devices:
- iPad minis, Kindle or Galaxy tablets, and smartphones
- Network Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 Mbps is recommended, 5 Mbps is ideal
- Web Filter Whitelist:
- Please verify you can access the following domains and apps prior to attending AVID DigitalXP:
- *AVID.org* and *AVIDCenter.org* Including *AVID.org* in the district’s whitelist will allow access to websites such as my.avid.org. Including *AVIDCenter.org* in the district’s whitelist will allow access to websites such as data.avidcenter.org.
- Canvas LMS: This forum post contains URLs to whitelist
- BigBlueButton: Check requirements
- Vimeo Video Service: System Requirements
- Software Recommendations:
- Fully patched machine—all updates sent out by the vendor/company have been installed, so the operating system is fully updated
- Firewall and antivirus/antimalware updated and enabled
- Additional Recommendations:
- Microphone and camera connected to the device
Select your Community of Practice below
- Instructional Practices Focus Area
- Elementary K–2
- Elementary 3–6
- AVID Elective
- AVID Excel
- History/Social Science
- English Language Arts
- Elective Educators and Instructional Coaches
- Early College, CTE, and Postsecondary
- Digital Teaching and Learning Focus Area
- Leadership Focus Area