At AVID, our employees are committed to our mission of closing the opportunity gap by preparing all students for college and career readiness and success in a global society. We create a culture of fun and collaboration and are looking for dedicated people who want to make a real impact around the world.
"There's always something new happening at AVID. I love collaborating with my colleagues to impact students' lives through technology. We all have a passion for closing the opportunity gap."
— Amalia, Systems Support, Trainer, and Technical Writer
AVID Core Values
We believe that finding joy in what we do individually and collectively will enable us to productively collaborate and serve each other and our partners.
We look first at what each of us can do as a responsible individual to drive relentlessly toward success and achieve our goals and objectives. "It starts with me."
We believe that there are always opportunities to expand our thinking, our knowledge, and our possibilities. Only when we are open to and embrace change will we tap into the limitless potential within us and others.
We strive for best-in-class relationships with our partners and each other. We develop, implement, and support high-quality programs, products, and services. We drive continuous process improvement, fail forward, and think from a systems perspective. We seek to be the model of quality, effectiveness, and efficiency.
We believe that the differences each of us brings to the organization drive new thinking, positive actions, and optimal results. We know that only when we are empathetic and vulnerable will true leadership unfold.
AVID Employee Benefits
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer contribution (5%)
- Medical Insurance Plans
- Dental Care Plan
- Vision Care Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Other paid leave: jury duty, bereavement
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Mail order pharmacy
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account for medical expenses
- Flexible Spending Account for dependent care expenses
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance options for employees, spouses and dependent children
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance
Wellness and Work/Life Programs
- On-site workout facilities
- Wellness challenges
- Paid holidays
- Onboarding program
- Paid access to LinkedIn Learning
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Tuition assistance program
- Individual retirement planning sessions
- 24/7 Healthcare Information Line
- Business casual dress code
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.