VISIT AN AVID CLASSROOM
AVID Showcases provide an opportunity for educators to see an AVID implementation, share best practices, and learn more about AVID hands-on. The Showcase experience includes classroom observations and a chance to speak with experienced AVID teachers, administrators, and students.
- See and learn about the key components of an AVID implementation
- Hear about AVID as a schoolwide catalyst for improvement
- Observe an AVID Elective class (middle and high school)
- Discuss implementing AVID with school administrators and teachers
- Hear from AVID students
- Review data and results from AVID students from the hosting school
***All participants must register to attend.***
Find a Showcase Near You
Use the search box below to find an event in your state, then click on an event tile to register.