VISIT AN AVID CLASSROOM
AVID Showcases provide an opportunity for educators to see an AVID implementation, share best practices, and learn more about AVID hands-on. The Showcase experience includes classroom observations and a chance to speak with experienced AVID teachers, administrators, and students.
- See and learn about the key components of an AVID implementation
- Hear about AVID as a schoolwide catalyst for improvement
- Observe an AVID Elective class (middle and high school)
- Discuss implementing AVID with school administrators and teachers
- Hear from AVID students
- Review data and results from AVID students from the hosting school
Find a Showcase Near You
Use the search box below to find an event in your state and register to attend by following the links.
***All participants must register to attend.***
After you click on an event tile below, you will see that event along with a gray social bar that allows you to share the event via Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn. You can also save the event to your calendar or email the event details.